Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Reactions to Patient Opinion - Whittington Hospital

This morning I added a new page which is designed to allow people to offer constructive feedback on the services they've received at the ha…

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Citizens Advice Bureau : a national treasure

but struggling under the weight of increased demand on its services, according to this Times Article but what interests me are the comment…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 23, 2009

Boroughs 'losing £10million a year as they auction homes off too cheaply'

Today's Standard reports: London councils are losing £10million a year by selling properties through auctions rather than estate agents, n…

Started by Hugh

9 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Is Whittington's A&E under threat?

Lynne Featherstone believes so. Read her blog post explaining why here a

Started by Liz

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

Council gets award for nobbling noisy neighbours

Haringey Council's enforcement response team has won a national award for its work in combating noise. The team won the local authority…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by matt

Haringey lap dancing consultation

Three of my favourite topics in one foul swipe. This press release manages to completely misrepresent the purpose of a government consultat…

Started by Omotn

9 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Haringey People: shock coverage of Alexandra Palace

The latest issue of Haringey People (November 09) features an interesting story. I am still in shock. Ally Pally's secret war effort • pos…

Started by Clive Carter

6 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Leader of the Council Claire Kober profiled by The Guardian

Wednesday's Guardian carried an article profiling Claire Kober in eth context of her assuming the role as Leader of the Council after Baby…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

Volunteers sought for Haringey LifeSaver programme on cancer awareness

Help raise people’s awareness of bowel, breast and lung cancer by: 1. Talking to friends, family and local groups 2. Taking part in awaren…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 9, 2009

Video: Lynne Featherstone arguing the case for a Fair Deal for Haringey's Kids at Westminster

As we alerted people yesterday, Lynne F raised the issue at a debate this afternoon (4th November) Thanks to the magic of BBC Democracy Liv…

Started by Liz

2 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service