Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Holocaust Memorial day: Four personal testimonies

Six Haringey youngsters - Reece Taylor, Michael Amartey, Funmi Abari, VyVy Nguyne, Thao Ngo and Eirini Wallace - were involved in producing…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 30, 2010

Hello!

Hey there am fairly new to Harringey - well I say new we have lived here for almost a year. So far have been really disapointed with our ar…

Started by Tammy Palmer

24 Jan 28, 2010

Cold Snap Update from HFRA

The Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations has just circulated the following: After a meeting with Niall Bolger he provided us with…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 13, 2010

More Cold Weather stuff from Haringey

The attached briefings for Councillors gives a little more on Haringey's thinking on their approach to responding to this cold snap.

Started by Hugh

28 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hugh

At a glance - how Haringey spends

Have a look at this wonderfully simple to use facility from Openly Local. To dig deeper on any line, click the magnifying glass on the righ…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by BBU

Haringey's Cold Weather Update

Click through to read the latest on schools, refuse collection, grittng etc

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 7, 2010

Hornsey Rail Depot proposals 'put on hold' (Heartlands)

From the Haringey Indy PROPOSALS to build a major rail depot in Hornsey have been put on hold after the Government refused to give them th…

Started by Liz

5 Dec 9, 2009

Haringey's new chief executive named

Luton BC’s Kevin Crompton is set to be unveiled as the new chief executive of Haringey LBC, Mr Crompton’s name should be submitted for app…

Started by Liz

16 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS feed for Haringey consultations

I may actually be the last person to spot this but in case I'm not, I've spotted that the consultations page now has an RSS feed which may…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 30, 2009

Noel Park doing it for themselves

Just like to say well done to Mei Wang and the other organisers of the Noel Park Community Festival for getting over the knock back from th…

Started by Liz

3 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Mei Wang

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service