Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

speed limit in ally pally

am i the only person who drives across the palace at 20mph.  I seem to have a long tail of angry looking drivers behind me . People overtak…

Started by mrs finch

2 May 18, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Live music plan for regenerated Alexandra Palace

Report from Haringey Independent, Live music plan for regenerated Alexandra Palace   Alexandra Palace will be transformed into a top live m…

Started by matt

1 May 13, 2011
Reply by mrs finch

London Skolars Rugby League club

I'd like to introduce the London Skolars Rugby League club. We have been in Haringey White Hart Lane Community Stadium since 1997. We play…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 12, 2011

Spurs Announce Plans Over Stadium

Tottenham Football Club have announced that they have asked for permission from the High Court to start proceedings against the Olympic Par…

Started by Hugh

10 May 12, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Super Sales Man

Recently had a Three Mobile Salesman doing a Door knock around Noel Park   Must have been a good Saleman   As Now getting normal good Signa…

Started by Bob Ruggles

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Anette

Disguting state of cleanliness in Wood Green High Road

I had to nip over to Wood Green to help prepare for Mother's Day tomorrow, and I was astounded by the poor cleanliness of the High Road. Re…

Started by Neville Collins

49 May 10, 2011
Reply by Abi

Hornsey Town Hall plans given the go-ahead

Cllr Joe Goldberg, Haringey Council Cabinet Member for Finance and Sustainability; Sandy Orr OBE, Chairman of Mountview; Ann Wilks, Chair o…

Started by Hugh

24 May 3, 2011
Reply by GN8

Heartlands High plan 'fenced floodlit sports pitch' for Alexandra Park

The Friends of Alexandra Park report that there is a proposal to construct a fenced, floodlit, sports pitch, next th…

Started by Hugh

7 May 1, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

School funding consultation kicks off over Haringey's 'unfair' formula

RESIDENTS are being urged to respond to a government consultation that could see Haringey awarded school funding in line with neighbouring…

Started by Liz

6 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

Sense prevails at Hornsey Library Car Park

Thanks to Head of Haringey Libraries, Diana Edmonds for bringing some sense back to car parkig at Hornsey Library Car Park. About a year ag…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service