Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When is a Riot not a Riot?

I often disagree with contributors to HoL - sometimes fundamentally. The discussion of the riots was a good example. A wide range of feelin…

Started by Alan Stanton

30 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Standard claims local school endangering pupil health

The Evening Standard is today running a story under the title "Jade's mother attacks school over ban on cancer jabs": Jade Goody's mother t…

Started by HoL Site Admin

30 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by gilly

Remembrance in Haringey

Residents are invited to join local schools and councillors to pay tribute to those who have given their lives in service. Armistice Day, F…

2 Nov 11, 2011

Investigation at Hornsey school over ‘£300,000 fraud’

An investigation is being carried out into an allegation of fraud at a Haringey secondary school. The fraud, reported to have taken place a…

2 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

Crouch End Calendar 2012 for Charity

The Haberdashery Cafe in Crouch End have put together a Crouch End Charity Calendar to support our Tottenham neighbours who have been affe…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Masimo Bergamin

Parking controls extended in Crouch End from December

Extensions to the Crouch End A controlled parking zone (CPZ) and the Stroud Green CPZ will be enforced from December 12. The operational ho…

0 Nov 9, 2011

Olympic Torch Evening Celebration in Haringey, 25th July

1948 Torchbearers   Not seen here since 1948, today the organisers of London 2012 revelaed the full details of the 1,018 cities, towns and…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 7, 2011

Save a Space For Me - Public Vote

Four Haringey parks have been nominated by Haringey Council to receive Queen Elizabeth II status, under a scheme called Save a Space for M…

1 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by pamish

Haringey starts auctioning empty homes to recover debt

Haringey Council has issued a warning to owners of empty or abandoned houses who owe the council more than £2000 to settle up or face losin…

8 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Any suggestions?

Here is an email I have recently received and know that this forum is a good place to ask Please let me know of any suggestions Thanks Jono…

Started by Harringay SNT

0 Oct 27, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service