Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Central government offering a scheme to return weekly bin collections

Did everyone see this in the Telegraph today: tgr.ph/zMBhN9  Apparently Ed Pickles is announcing a scheme to give funds to councils to ret…

Started by Rachella

9 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Rachella

School League Tables

I don't normally pay too much attention to School League tables but the joy of being an expectant father meant that I paid closer attention…

Started by Shaun walsh

19 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Shaun walsh

Overview and Scrutiny Committee, 06/02/2012

Just thought I'd draw your attention to the agenda for this week's Overview & Scrutiny Committee on Monday evening of which I am a pane…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Feb 5, 2012

Foodcycle Community Cafe celebrate fundraising success

A few days ago, the Foodcycle Stapleton Hall Community Cafe asked people across Haringey to help them raise £5,000 using via the PeopleFund…

Started by Liz

3 Feb 2, 2012

‘London’s best kept secret’ lands award

Walthamstow Wetlands on the borders of Haringey has won a prestigious planning award.  A project, which seeks to turn a four square kilom…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jan 30, 2012

David Lammy on Mumsnet Web Chat

This might have been linked to already but David Lammy was talking about the "UK Riots" amongst other things on Mumsnet web chat this week.…

Started by Karin

2 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

olympics--effect on use of Alexandra Palace?

During my daily walk round Alexandra Palace I suddenly realised that during the Olympics there might be problems parking there because of t…

Started by mrs finch

4 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by mrs finch

Creative Apprenticeships at the Chocolate Factory

Collage Arts offers Creative Apprenticeships to young people aged 16 to 18 years old and 19+ which provides industry training whilst the…

0 Jan 23, 2012

Warm & healthy campaign for your elderly and vulnerable neighbours

This is a new initiative by Haringey Council to keep our elders and vulnerable residents warm, healthy and active. Many elderly and vulnera…

0 Jan 23, 2012

Interesting study on London School Performance

Apologies if this is a repeat. The Guardian have just brought attention a study which looks at local authority GCSE performance in state s…

Started by DavidJ

0 Jan 20, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service