Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hustings for London Assembly elections - Haringey and Enfield constituency

London Assembly Hustings, 7.30-9.30pm, Wednesday, 25 April Issues Transport? The Olympics? London jobs? Housing? A World City ? Healthy Lon…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 21, 2012

Protest to 'embarrass' money shops to hit Wood Green

A protest to “embarrass” money shops is expected to go ahead in Wood Green tomorrow. The Haringey, Islington and City Credit Union is sick…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by TBD

Local group raising funds for Mary Wollstonecraft statue

Just over a year ago on the 100th anniversary of International Women’s Day, the Newington Green Action Group started a campaign to raise…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 17, 2012

LAWRENCE ROAD - another plastic box "wonderland"?

Hi people,  Some of you may be all-for the Lawrence Road redevelopment but i am vehemently against.  After viewing BELLWAY'S proposals, i a…

Started by byl999

25 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by byl999

Post problems anyone?

This isn't the first time this has happened in the last year, but the blatancy of this one has irritated me more than usual: had an envelop…

Started by Jen Wallis

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Jen Wallis

The very best new architecture and developments in Haringey

There's been a good old chinwag about the ugliest buildings in Haringey, Howsabout turning things on their head and seeking out the very be…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Ode to Michael Gove (following the sacking of Downhills Governing Body)

Here's something I wrote in response to the sacking of the Governing Body at Downhills Primary School in Tottenham and how angry and disenf…

Started by JumpingtheWaves

73 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Hornsey Street Audit

A group of Hornsey residents, led by Chris Barker of Haringey Living Streets recently did a street audit of Hornsey High Street looking at…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Jo Preddy

What's happening with health care in Haringey

An Open Meeting For West Haringey Residents 17 April 2012 At 7.00 PM Hornsey Neighbourhood Health Centre, Park Road, N8 8JD   Welcome and…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by RTDR

WARDS CORNER IN TROUBLE AGAIN !

"Back in July 2011 the planning committee at Haringey Council refused Grainger's application for planning permission, putting a stop to the…

Started by byl999

2 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by byl999

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service