Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost friends from the 60s

My name is Geoff Watts and emigrated to australia in 1969. over time I have lost contact with a couple of my mates and was wondering wether…

Started by Geoff watts

0 Mar 25, 2013

Jane's London

From time to time I dip into the website Jane's London. If you love the quirkier aspects of London streets and buildings you probably know…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Mar 23, 2013

Update re Sainsburys Church Street planning application

I just got this from the Hackney planning office: "[...] I write to advise that I have prepared a report regarding the above-mentioned appl…

Started by pamish

0 Mar 22, 2013

One of largest industrial waste sites in Europe coming to Muswell Hill

For those of you who haven't picked up on this, a new group has been formed by some our neighbours to the north and west to fight what th…

Started by Hugh

13 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Tesco buys Giraffe

Full story on the BBC website here "Supermarket group Tesco has bought the restaurant chain Giraffe for £48.6m.The move will see the superm…

Started by Adam

4 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by JJ B

Big Sainsburys planned for Church Street Stokey

Two days left to comment on the new planning application submitted in February. Comments can be made up to Friday 15th March. In the middle…

Started by pamish

16 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by James R Grinter

Stabbing

Broad Lane, Tottenham, still closed due to stabbing outside Fred's cabs at 5.20 this morning. All traffic being diverted

Started by Carla

0 Mar 10, 2013

Tottenham's famous barber

Every morning I walk past Aaron Biber's barber shop and we sometimes have a quick chat, but I noticed that the shop has been closed for mor…

Started by vevika

1 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by vevika

Grainger plans to hang huge hoarding on Wards store

As the latest round in the eight-year saga of 'redevelopment ' at Wards Corner in Seven Sisters, Graingers the proposed developer (slash n…

Started by pamish

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by pamish

Public Meeting: Whittington Hospital proposals - 1st March 2013

Just thought I would let everyone know about a public meeting to discuss the Whittington Hospital proposals. Lynne Featherstone MP had toda…

Started by Karen Alexander

4 Feb 19, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service