Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Broad Lane 20mph plan omits space for cycling

The 20mph limit, and the conversion two way - both on Broad Lane and on the rest of what has been the Tottenham Gyratory - are welcome deve…

Started by Frederick Guy

4 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Broad Lane is going to become a 20 mph road

Just read in the Tynemouth Area Residents' Association (TARA) minutes of 3 December that: "Once the TfL work is completed, there is a budg…

Started by Johnny

7 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Frederick Guy

Evening Standard "cupcakification of Hoxton is inevitable:..... Tottenham will emerge as London’s new creative heart,...

......Maybe???? Interesting article in this evenings Standard http://www.standard.co.uk/comment/richard-godwin-cupcakes-have-eaten-the-hear

Started by Dee

1 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Liz

Phoenix from the ashes [photo]

The rebuilt Co-op building in Tottenham is taking shape ******  Two and a half years I ago I snapped this photo as I was passing. Photo b…

Started by Liz

2 Oct 5, 2013

open evening

St Thomas more open evening is on tonight from 5.30, a tour of the school, head teacher speech, tea, coffee home made biscuits and food tas…

Started by Carla

0 Oct 1, 2013

Ugly PVC 1930's style window being fitted to the side of Bruce Castles bowling pavilion!

Does anyone know if the bowling pavilion in Bruce Park is listed in terms of what can or can't be altered/added? I spotted this horrible wi…

Started by VIX

0 Sep 27, 2013

You wont believe what they done to Tottenham Cemetery

The lake at Tottenhem Cemetery (in the garden of peace) has been dregged. Now, that is welcoming news to all, apart from....they are not re…

Started by Colinloves

8 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Woodberry Down Hackney: 'The Estate of the Future'

A fascinating long read about Woodberry Down Estate - its past, present and future explored by Municipal Dreams Woodberry Down Hackney: The…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 17, 2013

Mark Duggan Inquiry

The inquest into the shooting of Mark Duggan over two years ago has begun at RCJ To follow the inquest proceedings go to http://t.co/minrX

Started by Narendra Makanji

1 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Brand New Play Centre at Selby Centre

Ding Dong is not only the latest addition to the Selby Centre in Tottenham but easily the most colourful - complete with indoor play area,…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 16, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service