Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Free Speech' BBC Three, 8PM tonight, Live Broadwater Farm

Free Speech is going to be recorded live in Broadwater Farm on 25th March, programme is live on BBC Three at 8pm. BBC3’s Free Speech is lo…

Started by matthew cuthbert

0 Mar 25, 2014

Bruce Grove public conveniences

I have noticed that the old Victorian conveniences on Bruce Grove have been closed for many years. It seems they are a listed building but…

Started by Philip

16 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Most Londoners think London is good - especially for the young

Over on Dave Hill's London blog, Dave discussed a recent YouGov survey that has found that Londoners are on the whole pleased with their qu…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 24, 2014

Spate of burglaries postman robbery and our car vandalised in Hampden Lane N17

I seen a number of worrying posts re break-ins on the ladder roads but i wanted to give the word up about Hampden Lane off the old Tottenha…

Started by VIX

40 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by VIX

Letter template for objection against Paddy Power betting shop - download, sign and send!

Morning all, First of all I wanted to say thanks so much for all the support around the Lordship Lane betting shop issue. Thanks to those w…

Started by Katie Tucker

4 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Shares are on sale to buy the Antwerp Arms Pub in Tottenham, by the community for the community.

Buy a share in a 'people powered pub!' - This is your chance to own a share of a historic London pub - The shares are on sale now and start…

Started by PAM

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by PAM

ALTERNATIVE WARDS CORNER PLANNING APP. TO SAVE BUILDING SUBMITTED ~ SUPPORT IT!

The Wards Corner Community Plan has been submitted to the Council after a long hard slog and a lot of hard work!  Have a look at the applic…

Started by byl999

40 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Tris

A10 Bruce Grove closed, sadly due to a murder

Police were called shortly before 1pm to reports of a woman stabbed in Bruce Grove, Tottenham. http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/woman-d

Started by Takaokagiejin

1 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

What improvements the people of Tottenham want v the council's Strategic Regen Framework

The Tottenham Strategic Regeneration Framework document approved by Haringey Council's Cabinet meeting on Tuesday 18th March remains the cr…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Mar 19, 2014

Planning portal back online

I don't know if it was us that crashed it, but the Planning portal for Haringey is now working again, after some 24 hours down.  So you can…

Started by pamish

4 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service