Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cissbury Road

Hi guys, We are moving to Cissbury Road soon. We've done our research on the local area - great news about Wards Corner with ousting Grain…

Started by Velo

0 Apr 29, 2014

Wood Green Scamming City

So yesterday, next to McDonalds, there was this bogus auction going on in an empty shop. I saw one woman come out of the shop having spent…

Started by L F T Snowflake

10 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Tris

Haringey Council Commissioning Events Coordinator for Tottenham Summer Festival

Haringey Council is looking to commission an events coordinator/suitable company to add value to a series of events that will fall under th…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Shez Shez

WCC is granted permission for a community-led plan to restore Seven Sisters Market

We are pleased to announce that Haringey Council has given planning permission for the Community Plan for the restoration of the Wards Corn…

Started by pamish

5 Apr 26, 2014

Property Prices in Tottenham!

Well - I'm pleasantly reassured by all your comments highlighting issues and benefits to living in Tottenham. I love Tottenham and its dive…

Started by Shez Shez

1 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by TBD

Video of Car Fire in Tottenham London, where Baby was Pulled from Burning Vehicle

This video footage shows the moment a family car was engulfed in a fireball seconds after a baby and elderly man were pulled from the v…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

At last, the Community Plan for Wards Corner

The Wards Corner Community Coalition's plan for Wards Corner is now published on the LBH planning portal, ref HGY/2014/0575:  "231-243 High…

Started by pamish

14 Apr 24, 2014

PROPERTY PRICES IN TOTTENHAM HARINGEY

Thanks for all your comments  guys to the Property market in Haringey. Now that Hackney, Shorditch, Brixton etc have been gentrified I gues…

Started by Shez Shez

47 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Jess

Houses converted to bedsits without planning permission.

Hi everyone. I am new here.  I wondered if anyone could help me. I am fed up with houses illegally converted into bedsits without planning…

Started by Jamie To

55 Apr 23, 2014

RE PROPERTY PRICES IN HARINGEY

Did any one notice in the news the other day that they are saying that the average property prices in Haringey are 1/2 a million. I know we…

Started by Shez Shez

36 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Hugo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service