Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting rid of mice in the house

Anyone had any good experiences with any particular firms that claim to rid your property of mice? Have been finding droppings here and the…

Started by Hugh D

23 May 3, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Helicopter over Green Lanes/Harringay Ladder

Does anyone know why there is a helicopter hovering around tonight or is this a normal occurrence?

Started by Claire

27 May 2, 2016
Reply by Konrad B

Channels disappearing from Freeview tv

Has anyone had this experience recently? Each time I try to retune my elderly tv it still comes up only with BBC1,2 and 4 and a load of oth…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

16 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Other "harringay online's"

Hello everyone, Does anyone know if there are equivalent forums to this in neighbouring areas? Tottenham, Southgate, Walthamstow? When su…

Started by DTW

14 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by James R Grinter

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to reply

Dear John,   Thank you for taking the time to complete a reference for ##########  I know you have stated that you do not know her from an…

Started by John D

5 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Dead fox cub

Good morning - Asking for some advice. I found a dead fox cub next to my terrace this morning with its head detached / torn off (??). The c…

Started by Vlatka

28 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

reclaimed pine floor boards

Hi there, we are looking for a couple of reclaimed pine floorboards (12/13 cm), to patch up a couple of broken areas in our floor. Does any…

Started by anton

1 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Anna P

External Double Doors

Hi, Any good recommendations for external double doors, install or manufacturer? Need something decent for the side return of the house. Th…

Started by Rob H

0 Apr 20, 2016

Selling bathroom supplies to local Green Lanes shops

Hi all, We're currently doing some work on our flat which involves adding a new bathroom. In my excitement I've bought a few things that I…

Started by Owen Shackman

0 Apr 18, 2016

Penalty Charge Notice (Green Lanes/Warham Road junction)

Hello .....wondering if anyone can help At this junction traffic can only turn left or continue straight onto Warham Road. On Monday Decemb…

Started by Amir

29 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service