Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support for elderly neighbour

Hi  I have an elderly neighbour who is also very frail. She relies on carers and is not able to leave her home. She has no family near and…

Started by KP

9 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Victoria

Would anyone be willing to rent me their motorhome/camper van for a few days or a week?

Due to a total lack of school holiday club provision for the last 2 weeks of the summer holidays I made a commitment (silly of me) that I w…

Started by Antoinette

16 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Drop-in baby immunisation?

Our youngest is 2 months old, and is due for her 8-week immunisation. We/she is registered at the Heron Practice on Green Lanes (just south…

Started by Matt

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Harringay 4eva

Recommendation for a good GP for N15 postcode

Hi all I know this has been asked countless times, but i can't seem to find enough recent posts and i know that opinions vary with time. Ca…

Started by MBrown

7 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Bee Maynard

Is there a holistic solution ?

Is there anything to combat clothes moths that actually works ? Does a normal fly spray kill them ? They just giggle when they see the oran…

Started by John D

15 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Sarah

What's it like to live in Edmonton?

Hi. We are considering a move to Edmonton with small children and wanted to hear about it from the people who live there. Which bits are ni…

Started by Leah

25 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Xavier

Harringay magical plants

These lovely plants have grown all by themselves in our back garden! We are unsure what they are but it looks like they are going to bloom…

Started by Peter

6 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by Amit

New River flooded

The New River is so high it's running over the path at Finsbury Park and flooding the cricket pitch. I've never seen this before - does any…

Started by Julie

13 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Charlotte

Barbecuing in Finsbury Park

Hi all, Does anyone know if BBQing in Finsbury Park is allowed? I'm hoping to have a picnic there when it gets warmer with friends but can'…

Started by Jessica Pyle

10 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Ladder flat lease extension

Hi All Has anyone had any recent experience of extending a lease on a ladder flat (2 beds w/ garden)? I understand that the cost is very m…

Started by JCM

11 May 27, 2016
Reply by Don

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service