Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Desperately need a dark suit for 11-year old boy

We're in urgent need of a dark suit for our 11-year old son for his school production of Bugsy Malone (he's Detective O'Dreary!!). Not fuss…

Started by Stuart

3 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Knotweed!

Has anybody here found a clever way to let this pesky return visitor know that its presence is even less desired than Theresa May's?

Started by Eric Gordy

7 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Eric Gordy

Hallway, practical ideas?

Hi all, I have a practical question about the hallway, and would very much appreciate creative ideas! So, we have moved back on the ladder…

Started by Jacob J

16 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Rainbow_carnage

What to do with old Laptop and hard drives?

I've got an old laptop now no longer used, plus a 1tb and 500m external hard drives. Anyone got any suggestions on the best (and safest) wa…

Started by Stuart

16 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Sarah

Compensation for cancelled flights

Hi, again asking this forum as it's so responsive and useful. My return flight from Italy was cancelled due to air traffic control strikes,…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

15 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Writers' group in the area?

Does anyone know of a writers' group in the area? I write short fiction and would really like to join one. I tried the group at The Big G…

Started by Suraya

0 Jun 29, 2016

No Right hand turn at Manor House

The No right hand turn at Manor House displaces a lot of traffic down Green Lanes, Harringay, vehicles only get an opportunity to turn righ…

Started by matthew cuthbert

17 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

neighbour's building work exceed size granted via certificate of lawfulness - what to do?

Hi, we've got ongoing issues with our neighbours who run the house next to us as 'slum landlords' and do rogue building activities. I'd pos…

Started by Tina S

2 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Tina S

Short-term accommodation for visiting family - any ideas?

Hi Harringay! I have family visiting from South Africa for my sister's wedding in August. My mum and sister are coming with my nephew and n…

Started by Rebecca D

4 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

What to do with an old PS2?

We are having a sort out. Can anyone make use of an old PS2? If not, can anyone advise the best way to dispose of it - is there a recycler…

Started by LSquared

3 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by LSquared

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service