Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mental Support for Harringay Schools

Hello, I need some advice from the Harringay hive mind... I run a not-for-profit social enterprise called Pixel Learning and have launched …

Started by Hannah

11 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Hannah

WANTED: storage for self-published book Haringey

Hello We are just about to self-publish a book and are looking for a place to store them (about 5000 copies). It would be nice to support a…

Started by M Bois

4 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by M Bois

Renewing parking permit ( no changes to address, car etc)

Trying to renew parking permit anyone know how to get past 'Permit is not currently at a stage that can be renewed online' message? Typical…

Started by Gee Hood

6 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Julia Hearn

Searching for Sam Dixon! Does anyone know him (Fairfax Road probably)

Anyone know who he is? I think he put our address by mistake on some very important post, we've realised he def would want back and I would…

Started by Dingle

0 Sep 12, 2016

Loft Conversion From shape of roof to Dorma

Hi Folks, I have a slightly different question to the usual and hopefully, some amongst you can help. I already have a loft conversion howe…

Started by Y K

3 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by JJ B

Skylights and loft hatches

We have recently moved into Allison Road and I’m pondering a roof-related issue. The loft hatch door to the rear loft, ie the one in the ce…

Started by NickM

1 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by rosyrose

Leaking kitchen tap...help!

My kitchen tap is leaking at the base and water spills out all over the kitchen counter. Any ideas what part I need to get to fix this?? Th…

Started by Lydia

2 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Lydia

Anyone had a driving licence delivered to their house?

My dad sent me mine weeks ago - worried he might have sent it to the wrong address!  Thank you 

Started by Dingle

2 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Sarah

Cattery

Can anyone recommend a good, local cattery? In a dream world one where they get a little bit of space rather than being locked up in a tiny…

Started by Rebecca Berzins

10 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Sharon

Loft conversion party wall question

Hi, We've just moved to a terraced house in Harringay (hence first post!) to find that our new next door neighbours are currently having a…

Started by joe

13 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Barbara

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service