Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fire Wood Supplier?

Hi. Can anybody recommend a good supplier of fire wood? We have a wood burning stove and have always had firewood delivered from Premium Wo…

Started by Stephen Walls

11 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Philip

road bike recommends

I have two all purpose bikes; one I mostly take off road and throw it around; the other mostly road. The road bike is a hybrid and not real…

Started by Philip

9 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Philip

Childminder recommendation

Hello Could anyone pass on details of a childminder they'd recommend? Many thanks

Started by Fiona

0 Nov 12, 2016

Bike Hangers

The council have recently placed one of their cycle sheds on Allison Road. Does anyone know if they consult local residents or make the dec…

Started by Remy Wasyluk

12 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by AndrewAW1

Venue to hire with a kitchen

I'm looking for a venue to hire that will seat about 40 people and has a kitchen with two ovens.  I work for a charity and a lot of our sta…

Started by Betty Careless

4 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Betty Careless

Scout or Bear Grylls outdoors person required

Hello I intend to hitch up some Tarpaulin with ropes tied to the trees to use as shelter (for when its raining) for the customers of Totten…

Started by Tottenham Green Market

0 Nov 5, 2016

Looking for Two Actors to act in a 30-40 second video

Hi There, I am looking for two actors (One Female around 40-45 years old) and (One Male around 16-17 years) to act in a short video for my…

Started by Aman Mohammad

3 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Aman Mohammad

Recommendations for Childminder?

Hi there, Would anyone be able to recommend a registered childminder available from February/March 2017 please? I know this has been asked…

Started by Rebecca Thomas

5 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Charlotte

Does anyone know Rosie Stainton on Hewitt Road?

we received. package delivered to our house on Hewitt Road yesterday for Rosie Stainton, but the sender seems to have got the address wrong…

Started by Ed Gorman

4 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Esther Shepherd

Power Flush Central Heating

Hi Everyone,  We were recommended by British Gas to have a Power Flush on our central heating system, as we have recently had issues with t…

Started by J Swaby

18 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by J Swaby

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service