Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Metal Bistro Set or Rattan Bistro Set- Which one is the best?

Can't decide between a Metal Bistro Set or Rattan Bistro Set - What do you suggest me???

Started by Paul Smith

0 May 18, 2015

Electrical plug socket screw problem

Hello everyone,  Today i changed a socket and the new screw which attached the plug face to the metal box within the wall was not long eno…

Started by Peter

6 May 15, 2015
Reply by Sarah

Flooring

Hi all, We're looking for flooring ideally laminate to put down in the attic, our floorboards are really old and unsafe so any guidance unu…

Started by Hannah

2 May 15, 2015
Reply by JAS

Recommended cleaners for regular flat cleaning in Crouch End?

Hello all, I'm looking for a cleaner to help out when my second baby arrives in a matter of weeks (eek!) - and I'm hoping to find personal…

Started by Mrs Birch

4 May 9, 2015
Reply by Mrs Birch

Anyone good with Manufacturing process and Materials?

Hi Everyone I hope your well. I need some advise and help in deciding what materials and manufacturing process to use in my product. Can an…

Started by Aman Mohammad

11 May 8, 2015
Reply by Aman Mohammad

If you imagined Green seats for London where would they be?

I don't mean the one's designed by Robin Day, I mean constituencies, and where would they appear first?

Started by matthew cuthbert

2 May 7, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

parking near Harringay Station

I suddenly need to park near Harringay Station tomorrow about 8.00am as I plan to do some leafleting for the Green Party( ok get it over wi…

Started by Philip

9 May 6, 2015
Reply by stuart

Buddleia growing out of and damaging party wall in garden - what to do?

Since the start of the warmer weather Buddleia plants have been growing very quickly out of the left hand side party wall in the garden. Th…

Started by James Ingram

3 May 6, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

Solid wood flooring: any recommendations?

Can anyone recommend a hard wood flooring company in north London with a showroom? A quick search online has revealed ESB flooring in NW9 a…

Started by Emma

10 May 2, 2015
Reply by Emma

builders abandoned material on sidewalk

I had employed builders recently and they left half a pallete of stones on the sidewalk since over a month. I've tried to contact them but…

Started by JAS

14 May 1, 2015
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service