Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living on Westbury Avenue itself

Hello, I was hoping someone could advise if there is alot of noise living on the front of the road on Westbury Avenue?, we have an offer on…

Started by Con2

6 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Con2

Recommendation for cycle carrier

We are having Spanish visitors on houseswap for two weeks in August. they will be using our bikes, two adult plus we will borrow a childs b…

Started by Philip

3 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Cathie

Is the skatepark in Finsbury Park open

Hi, just wondering if, with all the Wireless stuff closing off large parts of the park, the skatepark is still open and accessible. Thanks

Started by AndrewAW1

2 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by AndrewAW1

Best local library?

I've been in Harringay for three and a half years now, and surprisingly for a voracious reader, I've not used a local library in all that t…

Started by Matt

11 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Luci

Car Breakdown cover for visitor?

I will have a Spanish guest staying in August. I can arrange short term insurance cover for him driving my car, but the AA don't permit cov…

Started by Philip

3 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by John D

Document Scanning Services

Hi all I have a couple of boxes of notes and articles from my PHD which I would love to have scanned for me so I have them as electronic ve…

Started by Salsa

0 Jun 20, 2015

Government Gateway frustration

I recently registered with Government Gateway and recorded my log in details. I was able to use this to get a new driving license. However…

Started by Philip

1 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

Hewitt Road - parking suspension but no sign of roadworks?

I have emailed the council and local councillors to find out when the works are meant to begin as I can't see any sign of works starting. A…

Started by Harringay

10 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Plant Support Accessories- Treillis

Hi, am looking for some plant support accessories, namely trellis for my garden. Any Suggestions where can 1 find them? Thxs in adv.

Started by Paul Smith

6 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Paul Smith

Bad landlords

Has anyone any advice about forcing a recalcitrant landlord to do necessary repairs to his premises? Is having the repairs done and deducti…

Started by Grazyna Bonati

3 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Grazyna Bonati

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service