Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: Flat to rent

Single mum with Yr 7 child looking to rent in the area as present accommodation has become too expensive.  Preferably 2 bed furnished.  Ver…

Started by Kit

4 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Sa1

Double room available in family home

I have s large double room with en suite toilet and sink available to rent. Shared kitchen, bathroom and dinning room. It's funished with…

Started by Jojo Grech

0 Jan 15, 2015

WANTED - 2 bedrooms flat/house from May 2015

Good evening all and happy new year!  Around April/May my boyfriend and I are looking to move in together.  We both love the area and woul…

Started by Fanoula

0 Jan 5, 2015

2 double rooms for let in lovely historic family home

Hi,we're letting 2 double rooms (each for single occupancy) in our home. There is the garden view room that's tastefully refubished and has…

Started by Tina S

2 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Tina S

3 bedroom house for rent short term 7th Feb 2015 for 6-8 weeks.

Hey, We are going away for a 6-8 weeks from the 7th of Feb and would love to rent the house out to someone local.  The house is on the othe…

Started by Dharmesh

3 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Room needed urgently

Hi  My friend is desperately looking for a room to rent.  He has to move out of his current place by 18th Dec and is looking for anywhere…

Started by bamako

0 Dec 7, 2014

we are renting our one bedroom garden flat just off the Harringay Ladder

Date available: 16th December Furnishing: Partially Furnished Pets: Open to a discussion regarding pets Price: £1200 Lovely bright, spac…

Started by catherine hustler

0 Dec 2, 2014

Flat for rent

Bright and spacious one bed flat in Victorian Mansion block for rent. Available from 12th December 2014 - end of April 2015. £1400/mth bill…

Started by Karen Matthews

0 Dec 1, 2014

ROOM TO RENT NEEDED URGENTLY

Hello  A friend of mine is urgently looking for a room to rent in Harringay  when his short term accommodation comes to an end in a couple…

Started by bamako

0 Nov 21, 2014

Bright double room to let on Stapelton Hall Road

Part furnished double room 2 minutes from Harringay overground station available to let for up to 12 months (the longer the better). Full…

Started by Tim Miller

0 Nov 16, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service