Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a room to rent for a mid 30s single professional

I'm a mid 30s single English teacher working full time and I'm looking for a double room to rent for approximately six months, preferably w…

Started by Mex

1 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Gideon Henry

Short term let wanted for 2 weeks - early November

Hi there, We are looking for a short term let in early November and wondered if anyone is going away, or fancies making some easy money by…

Started by Eizzil

0 Oct 15, 2015

Wanted: short term (2-4 weeks) rental for small family

Hello, We are between properties and looking to rent a two-bedroom flat/house for 2-4 weeks from 24 October whilst we complete work on our…

Started by Nell Card

0 Oct 14, 2015

Bright Double Room to Rent N4

We are looking to rent out a light and spaces double bedroom (single occupancy) in our family home N4 London.  You will need to be ok with…

Started by Julia Burrows

0 Oct 13, 2015

5 week sublet available over Christmas. Do you have family visiting for the holidays who need a place to stay?

Hi everyone,  We're thinking of subletting our house over the Christmas period while we're away. But we don't want to just open up it to an…

Started by Marion

2 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Delaney

1 Bed Flat in Harringay for Rent Xmas/Jan (1 month)

Just off Green Lanes, near the Salisbury Pub. Would sleep a Couple comfortably, but if kids there is a Large New Pull out Sofa Bed, which a…

Started by Delaney

0 Oct 10, 2015

WANTED: 1 or 2 bed Flat to rent from end of October

Hello, We are a couple looking for a flat to rent in the area for a year (or so) from the end of October. Budget is £1,200pcm. Looking to a…

Started by Rory Morrison

1 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Frances connelly

Professional Couple looking for a room to rent in Harringay

Hi All, My boyfriend and I have lived in Green Lanes on the ladder for the last three years and have really enjoyed living here. A great c…

Started by Chris Rachel Ragbir

0 Sep 19, 2015

Wanted: short-term rental for small family

Hello, We are soon to be between homes and are looking for a two-bedroomed house/flat to rent for 2-4 weeks in October. We are a couple an…

Started by Nell Card

1 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Lea

Looking for an ensuite double room

Hello, I am looking for a nice double ensuite room for myself for 1.5 to 2 years. I am a professional working in the centre of London.  Ple…

Started by Julia Pearce

0 Sep 10, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service