Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This isn't f****ing Green Lanes!

I've been making the case for what our Neighbourhood's called for five years now. My logic is simple. I think it matters that we have a sha…

Started by Hugh

48 May 24, 2012
Reply by William Booth

The Gardens from the air

Click to see full size   By one of the most respected aerial photographers around, 
Jason Hawkes from his wonderful new book 
"Britain from…

Started by Hugh

3 May 18, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Neighbourhood Identity Matters

Before heading out today, I've been spending a couple of hours catching up on all the stuff that's been falling through the net in my Harri…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 22, 2012

Latest chapter in the saga of Harringay on Google maps

Are we finally there? I've just added another update to the four year old saga of getting Harringay on Google Maps - and making it stick!

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 19, 2012

Ghosts in Harringay?

I don't really believe in the 'paranormal' but I do like to hear the stories. Has anyone had or heard of any such encounters in Harringay (…

Started by

5 Apr 10, 2012

Harringay gets a mention in the Telegraph's North London city break guide

We get a mention in the DT's North London city break guide - and well that's pretty much it. There's a promising overview to this guide w…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 20, 2012

Road casualty map- Green Lanes Harringay

There is an interesting and very sobering article in the Gaurdian- "Road casualty UK: 10 years of deaths mapped and visualised". http://pt2…

Started by maggie

8 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Harringay online For Harringay, Hornsey, Crouch End, St. Ann's and West Green in Haringey

I've just had an email from Harringay online which says 'Harringay Online For Harringay, Hornsey, Crouch End, St Ann's and West Green'   It…

Started by Julie

8 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

MPS says Burglary rate is 'High' in Harringay

Latest stats from Metropolitian Police Crime Mapping rate the ward of Harringay as 'High' for 'burglary'. Up from 14 burglaries in March …

Started by matt

13 May 20, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Rowans bowling alley's past life

I read a piece in the Guardian yesterday about The Rink cinema in Finsbury Park in 1916, and various seedy goings on in the cheap seats. Re…

Started by Alison P

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service