Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Online in the News Again

Good to see the site getting coverage - article in this week's Journal.

Started by Hugh

8 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by matt

Vote for Harringay Online to receive the People's Award in the Catalyst Awards

I did my dragon's den presentation today. It seemed to go well with some positive feedback afterwards. I think it's now down to whether HoL…

Started by Hugh

11 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by rahman

Harringay Online is in the papers again!

Community website online for award By Charlotte Gray Haringey Independent A community website that has led campaigns against betting shops…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Online Shortlisted for Catalyst Award

Ulp! Received the following email today: I'm very pleased to tell you that you have been shortlisted for The Revolutionary Award in this ye…

Started by Hugh

21 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

New Harringay Online Poster

The wonderful Birdy has just sent me a poster which he kindly offered to put together after the manager at the Green Lanes Tesco Express of…

Started by Hugh

15 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Dear Harringay Online, I'm so sorry, I forgot your birthday........

Oh well, I guess it's inevitable that my virtual life should mirror my real one pretty closely. Forgotten birthday's here and forgotten bir…

Started by Hugh

15 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Website Stats for June + 1st half-year

Through June there were 6,607 (6,094*) visits to the website. That's an average of 220 (196*) visits a day. There were 119 (102*) different…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 4, 2008

Harringay Online Nominated for a Catalyst Award

Harringay Online has been nominated for a Catalyst Award, aimed at recognising the use of social technology in "new and exciting ways that…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 21, 2008

Harringay Online Approved for free Britannica Online Access

Harringay Online has today been approved for one year's free access to Britannica Online. So, if there's something you'd like to research…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Hugh

How many members on your ladder road .... and the winner is? + some really bizarre comment deviation!

Number of members on your road (as at 11th June 2008); Sydney 8 Raleigh 9 Hampden 10 Lausanne 12 Frobisher 1 Falkland 16 Fairfax 24 Effing…

Started by matt

32 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service