Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Vote for Harringay Online to receive the People's Award in the Catalyst Awards

I did my dragon's den presentation today. It seemed to go well with some positive feedback afterwards. I think it's now down to whether HoL is what they're looking to recognise. There was some strong competition.

In addition to the award fro which HoL was shortlisted, there's also a People's Choice Award, which I imagine which go to the site with the biggest address book. But let's have a go folks.

Click here to vote.

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guess which site I'll be voting for.
done
Done.

There certainly is strong competition there. Liftshare being one. Thought the HoL write-up read well. Well done for plugging the site today Hugh.

Did you meet any other contenders?
I did. I think Slivers of Time is a great idea. I'm also interested in School of Everything as much from a professional perspective as a personal one.
Just voted - for HOL of course. Good luck Hugh. 'Liftshare' might grab them. Must say I liked the sound of the N.I. one, 'Where's my public servant?'
I came very close to voting for liftshare. So many journeys are regular and so many of the cars I see have only one occupant. But of course I voted for us... :)
Bloody well hope so too Mr McM! :) (Thanks to you and all who've voted)
Woohoo! Well done Hugh! Well done Harringay Online!
done it
one vote from the rahman clan.

we couldnt vote as individuals as it recognises your IP address and blocks any further votes.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service