Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW HOL FRONT PAGE DESIGN

You turn your back for 5 minutes, go & have a cup of tea & what happens?The front page has undergone a complete make over!No warnin…

Started by PeterPiper

17 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Pepper

For reasons best known to himself HoL member Peter was checking out a Mauritian website and noticed a translate-this-page widget. A wee bit…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Kit

Harringay online survey?

I just got an email about a survey of Harringay online users. It asked a lot of questions, without saying what it was being used for. Is it…

Started by anne barwick

6 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Reaching Harringay folk who aren't online

Mobile phones remain the most ubiquitous communication tool. So I've been on the lookout for a way HoL can make use of simple texting to re…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Hugh

HOL and diversity.

I know that in theory HoL is 'open to all' but I wonder whether a survey of our. members has been done? This area is after all v ethnically…

Started by Sapphireblue

66 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by John D

Hugh Flouch on the BBC's The Daily Politics Show

Hugh Flouch, Founder of Networked Neighbourhoods  (& HOL) in BBC's Westminster studio in discussion with Jo Coburn, Andrew Marr and…

Started by matt

8 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by JeremyS

Layout of Harringay Online Discussions

A few people have been mentioning recently that some of the discussions can be difficult to follow. Earlier in the year a second option bec…

Started by Hugh

33 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Music Catch

If anyone has played Music Catch (under the Fun tab) they will have heard Isaac Shepard's "Before Dawn". I'd never heard of him before this…

Started by Chris Smith

0 Dec 29, 2009

Arabic translation required for HOL poster.

HOL have been trying to reach out to all sections of our community and have produced a poster that will hopefully will invite people to com…

Started by Birdy_Too

3 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

Discussion about Site Admin

The following has been removed from a posting about an incident on Pemberton Road since I do not feel that posting is an appropriate place…

Started by Hugh

61 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service