Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The rise of citizen-run websites" - Harringay Online on BBC again

Great piece about harringayonline on the BBC website Read it here

Started by Adam

5 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Circle the Cat

Ok, I'm currently finding it hard to string some ink together. Decided to take a break and pootled over to the 'Fun' tab where I discovered…

Started by Sandi

0 Jun 9, 2010

Harringay Online Boosts your Productivity at Work

A sizeable proportion of HoL members access the site from work. If you're one of this group, sounds like you should trumpet this fact to y…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

April London's Digital Networks Survey

A quick note to thank all the people who replied to the survey in April. The data gathered has been enormously helpful. The results will be…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 17, 2010

The Chinese connection

Has Harringay On Line been got at by Chinese hackers? Many years ago, Confucius warned some community websites adopting Ning DyNasty

Started by Clive Carter

5 May 14, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Apologies

We had a bit of a problem with managing things on our mail service provider over the weekend so a batch of people have been unsubscribed fr…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 10, 2010

HoL infringing copyright by linking?

The right2link movement has been set up on the understanding that old print media, now on the internet want to capture high ground as possi…

Started by Hugh

2 May 9, 2010

The Harringay Online election photos

As the night unfolded, the HOL team were uploading photos to Flickr of the count and the candidates as we all watched and waited. We also t…

Started by Liz

0 May 8, 2010

stroudgreen.org on Harringay Online

There was an interesting discussion on sg.org a little while back about HoL. I picked up on the start of it then forgot to go back to it.…

Started by Hugh

30 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Passionate benefactor places full-page ad for HoL

One of HoL's members who's passionate about the positive role the site can play in the run-up to the local elections arranged the placing o…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 19, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service