Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facetious Trolling ?

I'm always amazed when HOL members resort so readily to that new old default cliche: suggesting that others are 'trolling', or being faceti…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

22 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Liz

More social integration on HoL

For HoL members who inhabit teh social web, HoL have just taken another step in integrating ourselves with the wider social web. Last week…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 20, 2010

Harringay Online Gets Social Sign-in/up

At HoL, we try to stay with the beat. In that vein, from today we've added social sign-in. That means from today at HoL you can sign in /…

Started by Hugh

13 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Kind words indeed

We ain't gonna argue (in public anyway!).... If Coventry is the Facebook pin-up, the hyperlocal site that everyone looks to is HarringayOn…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 8, 2010

Harringay Property

I'm currently looking to rent a flat/house in the area and was wondering whether there was scope for a page on Harringay online to advertis…

Started by Tindara

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

What has John McMullan done to upset someone now?

Imagine my shock when loading up my Harringay Online discussion list to get a trend micro security warning: At first thinking that ning…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

9 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Bad news folks. The Making the Difference bid failed :(

Have just received a letter informing me that we will not be getting any of the Haringey gold reserves for the following reason; "The Coun…

Started by Liz

38 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Anette

Strange emails

I have recently joined as a member and I believe I am getting bogus emails via this site. Both of them say the following: I was impressed…

Started by Gill

13 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Alison Rance

New local blog added to our Friendfeed

We've just added Lucy's Running Blog to our HoL's Friendfeed on our Local Chatter Tracker (see the little birdies over the the right there).

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 23, 2010

Free WiFi in Haringey Map

Grea map of free wifi in borough. there is also free wifi in the cafeteria area in the Whittington hospital.

Started by Lesley Ramm

2 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service