Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blog posts about the 'hood and local walks and places to visit

Over the past few days one of Alison P's blogs about a local walk from last spring was rediscovered. That set me on a quick flick though th…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 27, 2011

Hootsuite extension now enabled on HoL

If you use Hootsuite, you can now add a HoL stream so you can dip on an keep an eye on what's up in your home patch whilst you're out and a…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 25, 2011

Improved tab links on HoL

There's more info on HoL than our platform can cope with. So we're always struggling to find a way to make things easy to find. We hope we'…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Business promotion on HoL in return for giving back to the community

I've just updated HoL's business promotion policy with what's become an emerging practice over the past few months. I'm keen to help local…

Started by Hugh

4 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Hugh

@HoLTubeUpdates

About a week or so ago, we adde tube service updates to our Twitter stream. It produced more update tweets than we thought so we've separa…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 17, 2011

Local tube line service updates on HoL's Twitter stream

I recently added tube service updates for the Victoria and Piccadilly lines as a feed to HoL's Twitter stream. Useful or useless and intru…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by John D

HoL members

Just had a look at the members map - wow! Members all acroos Europe, North and South America. Amazing. None in Antarctica - yet. Are these…

Started by Lesley Ramm

5 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Add your Twitter name to your Harringay Online page profile

Hugh just pointed out to me a new feature on the site for the Twitterati of Harringay, or indeed, Haringey. You can now display your Twitte…

Started by Liz

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by dj_intheuk

Information & Advice Services Page Updates

Along with all the discussion stuff folks are more familiar with, HOL also has a wealth of information on static pages. Whilst not scintill…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 12, 2011

Happy 5000 !!!

Congratulations to Hugh and Liz for providing such a wonderful community resource. I've jumped the gun a bit as I thought I'd leave the 50…

Started by Stan

1 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service