Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twitter Tracker added temporarily

The interesting stuff seems to be breaking on Twitter today, I've been picking up all sorts of interesting links to articles and pictures a…

Started by Hugh

15 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Maddy

HoL being quoted by The Times

Just had an email from The Times. They've been following our Twitter stream, quoted us on their live blog and are interested to hear if any…

Started by Hugh

9 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by aidan

Harringay Online funding - commercial possibilities

I noticed that it cost money to fund the site. Also there seems to trade people being recommended or advertising themselves ? Some even ask…

Started by Glen Dsouza

2 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by matt

HoL 'trip' part of the paradigm shift?

Some months back I set up a Harringay 'trip' on check-in service Gowalla. It mixes sights, history and venues of Harringay. Gowalla user…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 30, 2011

Welcome to Hugo's Wine Blog on HoL

I recently got into an online discussion with Harringay local Hugo Read about wine and wine blogging and found that he has a gift for blogg…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 22, 2011

Yes we're trying a new layout

Trying a new layout. Please give it a go for a week or two and then let us know how it's working for you.

Started by Hugh

9 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by anne barwick

Turning the jerk dial down

Like most communities, both online and off HoL has a few moments of tension and some grumpiness. That's life. However, it doesn't mean that…

Started by Hugh

83 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Coincidence?

I recently posted an email chain between myself and two councillors on a group i set up.  I did not blank out my email address.  Lo and beh…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

2 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Finally we made it - HoL's Tube Updates featured in today's "Fish on Friday" magazine

Not sure how or why, but heigh-ho. Nice smile to finish a Friday:   To read the whole paper, go here.  

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 17, 2011

email links not working

is it only me or do the links not work in the email i have just received??

Started by mrs finch

1 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service