Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Richard Woods's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"That is true but it is such a super yarn I feel somehow sad I never found it. And th…"

Richard Woods replied Sep 17 to A whiff of scandal, the chink of coin, a dose of mismanagement and the Grand Old Man of Cricket: Harringay Cricket Field in the Golden Age of Cricket

14 Sep 18
Reply by Geoffrey Walker

"Great story Hugh and thank you. However I feel slightly ashamed since I never discov…"

Richard Woods replied Sep 17 to A whiff of scandal, the chink of coin, a dose of mismanagement and the Grand Old Man of Cricket: Harringay Cricket Field in the Golden Age of Cricket

14 Sep 18
Reply by Geoffrey Walker

"Hi - forget that - I have found Hugh's amendment. "

Richard Woods replied Sep 3 to The Victorians of Falkland Road (from the 1901 Census) - part 1

12 Sep 10
Reply by Barrie Birch

"Hi - I only have one attachment? "

Richard Woods replied Sep 3 to The Victorians of Falkland Road (from the 1901 Census) - part 1

12 Sep 10
Reply by Barrie Birch

"Terrific - thank you Hugh. Interesting that the basic form of the place has not chan…"

Richard Woods replied Aug 27 to Decoding a Watercolour of Eighteenth Century Crouch End Broadway

14 Sep 30
Reply by Agabus

"I have re-visited the imager and I am convinced that is Ally Pally hill using artist…"

Richard Woods replied Aug 23 to Old Crouch Hall, Linslade House and Colquon (Holne House)

18 Sep 23
Reply by Hugh

"Chomeley! Thank you. I found this which is interesting: https://haringeyfriendsofpar…"

Richard Woods replied Aug 23 to Old Crouch Hall, Linslade House and Colquon (Holne House)

18 Sep 23
Reply by Hugh

"I  missed that! Thank you. Looking again at the picture of Crouch Hall do I take the…"

Richard Woods replied Aug 22 to Old Crouch Hall, Linslade House and Colquon (Holne House)

18 Sep 23
Reply by Hugh

"Not early at all in the scheme of things - Murdoch was almost a century earlier. But…"

Richard Woods replied Aug 21 to Old Crouch Hall, Linslade House and Colquon (Holne House)

18 Sep 23
Reply by Hugh

"Fascinated by the map Hugh... just below Crouch Hall it says 'gasometer' - this is 1…"

Richard Woods replied Aug 21 to Old Crouch Hall, Linslade House and Colquon (Holne House)

18 Sep 23
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service