Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I've had a few coffees and bites to eat here and love the atmosphere.  Relaxed, friendly,  children's area at the back.

And a library and book clubs! The English book club needs more members.

Very affordable too. And the owner's the manager, barista and all round nice guy 😀

Opposite Hala restaurant (which is also my favourite for gozleme btw).

Views: 490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I should like to echo this recommendation. Zera has been my preferred place for breakfast since I discovered that their chef can prepare a creditable omelette. In my experience, this is rare to find in our neighbourhood. Moreover, as I like to have chives or chopped spring onions in my cheese omelette, I sometimes supplied the required greenery myself. Zera takes this eccentricity in good part and even adapted their approach to save me the trouble. Here is a picture of my usual breakfast - cheese and onion omelette with salad. The toast I have in place of chips. 

Yes! We love this place. All the above - also loads of power points if you need them!

Food is thoughtfully prepared & they do a dam fine coffee, that’s my Kyle MacLachlan/ Dale Cooper moment right there.

If you want to listen to your old compact cassettes bring them along, there’s a media player full of records. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service