Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Warwick Gardens in Harringay joins this year's "Open House London"

Nice to see Harringay featuring in this year's Open House London next weekend (18 - 19 September).

The Open House website explains why 32 Warwick Gardens is included:

Remodelling and extension of a mid-terraced house that maximises light and space to create a modern, family living environment that fully integrates the indoors and outdoors whilst maintaining its period facade.

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not Harringay, but one I'd like to visit:

Tower and Churchyard of St Mary's Hornsey
Hornsey High Street N8 7QB

Sun 2pm-5pm.
Regular tours of tower. Max 20 at one time. Tours of churchyard, new planting and significant tombs.
It's a great view from the top.
Do you have to book a place for this? My sis is coming over and we'd like to see some local gems all the way from New River Village ;)
The details are here. It says that its on a first come, first served basis so there may be a little queuing involved.
Thanks for this but I actually meant the Church Tower *oops* Sorry for hijacking your thread
The Church Tower details are here. It doesn't say you have to book, usually it states that clearly if you do, but again you may find yourself in a queue for a while.

I went round the Ally Pally TV studios last year which operated in a similar way i.e. limited number tours - it wasn't too bad even though the queue was quite long, it was worth the effort.
Hello,

Great to see this here on Harringay Online. We're actually the family living in 32 Warwick Gardens. Some of you might have been witness to the lengthy renovations that took place at the property during 2008/2009. We finally moved in in spring 2009 and have been very happy in our new neighbourhood.

If any of you are planning to have a ground floor extension done and want to find out information on time, effort, cost involved this would be a great opportunity to speak to the architects and structural engineer in person. For those who just want to have a little peak - come in for a visit. Claudia and Kerem from A2 Studio architects will be happy to see you.
I had had my eye on this and was planning to take a look over the weekend

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service