Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Wanted to borrow: bike for 7 year old boy on Sunday 31st

My nephews are visiting and I'd like to take them to Lordship rec on their bikes but their parents only have room in the car for the younger one's bike.

Would anyone mind lending me a bike for a few hours on Sunday? I will pay a deposit of course. I'm pretty handy with bikes so if it's not been ridden for a while I can give it a quick tune up as well. I can pick up from anywhere around the Seven sisters/west green/gardens/ladder area.

Thank you

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What time were you thinking of?  We have a bike that would probably suit and are near Lordship (on Downhills Park Road).  The bike we have is on loan from someone else on Harringay Online, so it would be nice to pay it forwards!

Hi Kumari

That's very nice of you, thank you.

How about pick up about 12.30 and drop off about 5? That gives me time to give it a quick wash, as the boy is guaranteed to find the muddiest parts of the path!

But can make it earlier/later, whatever suits you.

Liz

Hi Liz,

Yes, that should be fine.  I will direct message you my address and phone number.

Kumari 

Hi Kumari

I've accepted your connection and sent you a message, but I don't have your contact details (unless there's a way to get them through the site that I missed, which is fairly typical of me :) )

If you sent them and I missed them, many apologies but could you send again?

Thank you

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service