Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

LSquared's Discussions (436)

Discussions Replied To (374) Replies Latest Activity

"Lack of public toilets is annoying but a red herring otherwise women would be peeing…"

LSquared replied May 12, 2019 to People urinating in public - Haringey council refuse to do anything

73 May 14, 2019
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thanks Hilary, I have the message now. The HOL inbox didn't show there was a new mes…"

LSquared replied Feb 4, 2019 to FREECYCLE: Cheap Go Pro Clone, would like to give to youth/kids group or similar

9 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Hi Hilary - still waiting to hear back from you with contact details and/or plan for…"

LSquared replied Feb 3, 2019 to FREECYCLE: Cheap Go Pro Clone, would like to give to youth/kids group or similar

9 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"I wish the council would spend regeneration budget on cleaning and fixing our semi-d…"

LSquared replied Feb 1, 2019 to Council approves demolition of London's only Latin village

36 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by JJ B

"I cycle that way to work by choice - it's actually fine on a bike. It's almost all b…"

LSquared replied Jan 31, 2019 to TFL consulting on new cycle routes, including Tottenham-Camden via F Park

5 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by AndrewAW1

"No worries, I have sent you my contact details in a message, hope to hear from you s…"

LSquared replied Jan 30, 2019 to FREECYCLE: Cheap Go Pro Clone, would like to give to youth/kids group or similar

9 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Hi Hilary - I sent you a connection request on 23rd - can you please accept and get…"

LSquared replied Jan 29, 2019 to FREECYCLE: Cheap Go Pro Clone, would like to give to youth/kids group or similar

9 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"That’s great, I will send you a connection request tomorrow morning to get your deta…"

LSquared replied Jan 23, 2019 to FREECYCLE: Cheap Go Pro Clone, would like to give to youth/kids group or similar

9 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"We are N15 and I think pretty close to the stonebridge brook. We started with dreadf…"

LSquared replied Jan 17, 2019 to Damp - and water table

13 May 20, 2020
Reply by Don

"Hi Deborah - Great, I'll send you a connection request"

LSquared replied Oct 29, 2018 to Offered free: A4 laminator and a handful of unused id-sized laminating pouches

3 Oct 29, 2018
Reply by LSquared

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service