Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

The website for volunteering at Open House London is now open. You can– sign up here to register your details. The building allocation system soon will be launched soon so you can select from the list of available buildings. 

Info pdf attached.

Views: 160

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have to be very quick when the allocations database opens - many buildings get allocated within seconds, so be ready to click as soon as you get the 'we're open' email is my advice. It's been this way for all the years I've been an Open House Guide (don't ask!).

True you have to be quick if you want a prime location as a guide/ volunteer. However my wife and I have tried to support local properties and practices such Chance De Silva last year, and A2 Studio the year before, and found spots are always available. 

However sure you will agree volunteering is great...especially the queue jumping element at popular properties and establishments. 

And the volunteer party at an iconic location afterwards! 

Thanks Hugh. Open House is a great event and Open City are a great charity. 

Note that in July the Archikids Festival is taking place and also require volunteers: http://open-city.org.uk/education/informal/archikids.html

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service