Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (943)

Discussions Replied To (880) Replies Latest Activity

"Mahmoud and Marguerite after the repair: "

Chris Setz replied Aug 11 to Can you help fix things for others?

3 Aug 11
Reply by Chris Setz

"Works for me Joanna :) Kindly email HaringeyFixers@gmail.com - we could really use t…"

Chris Setz replied Aug 11 to Can you help fix things for others?

3 Aug 11
Reply by Chris Setz

"Brilliant, thanks!"

Chris Setz replied Aug 3 to Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

16 Aug 3
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hi KatieH, sorry to bother you but how did you get free parking? I can't see how to…"

Chris Setz replied Aug 3 to Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

16 Aug 3
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thanks so much Deborah, kind of you - everything helps :)"

Chris Setz replied Jul 25 to Broadwater Farm Community Centre Repair Café is this Tuesday

5 Jul 25
Reply by Chris Setz

"More help needed tomorrow from 1:30pm - could you turn up and lend a hand? We don't…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 25 to Broadwater Farm Community Centre Repair Café is this Tuesday

5 Jul 25
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thanks Deborah - if more 'green-minded' people would turn up to hang out with us it'…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 24 to Broadwater Farm Community Centre Repair Café is this Tuesday

5 Jul 25
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thanks!"

Chris Setz replied Jul 8 to Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

16 Aug 3
Reply by Chris Setz

"Interesting Pat, thanks - as the LBH website definitely says EV parking is free in '…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 8 to Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

16 Aug 3
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hi Jenny, I help run Repair Cafés in Lordship Rec and Broadwater Farm every month -…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 2 to looking to get a string of pearls mended

11 Jul 2
Reply by Jenny

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service