Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Two-seater sofa and chair for sale **MUST SELL BY 2 APRIL**

We are selling a two-seater sofa and chair - see the image attached. In good condition and very comfortable, durable and would look great in any living/play area. £120 or nearest offer (for the set). The sofa is 1.6m across, 0.9m wide and 0.7m tall. The chair is the same apart from 0.9m across.

Collection from Turnpike Lane area. Ideally we would like to sell them together. We're only selling because we are buying a new sofa with our wedding money. **Our new one is arriving on Thursday morning, so must be collected by Wednesday night**

Please get in touch if you have any queries. Thanks and I hope we can send them to a good home! Gina.

Tags for Forum Posts: chair, furniture, sofa

Views: 393

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Laura, it's around 1.8 meters in length. It's a standard two-seater i would say, not too big and not too small. Can fit two people on easily. Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Hi Laura - I just wanted to check if you are still interested? We can deliver them locally for free this weekend if you are? Let me know, thanks! Gina.

I'm interested but not able to take them until late April. 

when are you due to purchase new furniture?

Congratulations on the wedding!

Hi Tim, that's so unfortunate. Our new sofa is arriving this Thursday! Let me know if you're still interested? Thanks!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service