Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'furniture' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beautiful Mid-century modern Greaves and Thomas swivel chair £130 o.v.n.o.

We're selling this extremely comfortable chair as we have nowhere for it. The chair was reupholstered approximately 7 years ago and we reta…

Started by Jess

3 Oct 18
Reply by Priscila Santos

Furniture sale due to move

Hi All,  We recently moved back to the UK and have a load of good furniture that doesn't fit in our new flat. It's been safely tucked away…

Started by R.E

6 Sep 21
Reply by R.E

Armchair for Sale

Would anybody be interested in this armchair? It's extremely comfortable and hasn't been used much. I was thinking of asking for £30 (it wa…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

15 Aug 25
Reply by Julie

Argos canvas wardrobe for sale

Argos wooden-framed double wardrobe with fabric covering available for pick-up/ collection by 15th August. In good condition, having only b…

Started by Cecily Spelling

1 Aug 1
Reply by Amit

Vintage Furniture for Sale - Desks, Chair, Cabinet and Shelves

Hi I have posted the following vintage furniture items on eBay but would offer discount to HoL local residents if you want to email me dire…

Started by Michelle

6 Jun 12
Reply by Sonia Davda

Free mothercare cot bed

We have a mothercare camberley cot bed in pine that we no longer need. It's in good condition with all the screws & instructions. Avail…

Started by Lucy W

1 Jun 1
Reply by Jem

2 Matching Chest of Drawers £10

I have 2 matching chest of drawers for sale. £10 for both or £5 each. Measurements 74 cm wide x 75 cm tall x 41 cm deep. I'm on Effingham…

Started by bamako

0 Mar 15

Free sofa

Free three-seater sofa with floral design. Generally good condition, but with some slight damage to one of the cushions. It may be from Lau…

Started by Tom

0 Mar 5

Free laminate flooring and foam underlay

Free Dark oak laminate flooring and foam underlay.  

Started by Vic Upson

0 Jan 23

more shelves to give away!

I've got some more shelves I've got to give away. There are three of the plain ones (I think they were from John Lewis originally but can't…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

3 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service