Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

have a look at these and have a chuckle

Update: I see the "Ladder dads" have started at each other down the bottom of this post, which is fine and all that but really, this post is about having a chuckle at the wonderful inventiveness of folk and the amazing 'brand recognition' that those 'godless' adverts created. Please click above and smile and don't feel obliged to read/join in with the discussion below (unless you really want to).
Update: Just to say that the Ladder Dads is a drinking group who welcome males (dad like or not) who want a neighbourly drink on a Friday night(2ndFri of the month) in the Salisbury. If anyone thought I was being facetious, I apologise but B2 and John are stalwarts and I believe the conversation they are pursuing below is typical of what you may hear, sponsored by London Pride (I don't think you have to live on the Ladder either). Go along if you are at a loose end.
Btw you may notice that if you reply to this, your contribution may be deleted from latest activity but not from the thread, this is to give a more balanced look to latest activity and is always done where a thread is dominating the front page. It's nothing personal.

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

C'mon the Buddhist Agnostics!!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service