Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

The People of Haringey have made their horrendous mistake. After a week's reflection, why haven't they all resigned in shame?

Views: 1633

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They should have thought about the alphabet when naming their party! 

I've been objecting for years to Ryanair's sticking UK so far below Albania on their scroll-down lists. I think I'll vote for Albania next time it happens. That'll show the Irish git!

It's always so far down everyone's lists! If we were called Great Britain, would be higher. Just Britain would put us near the top but still below Albania. What about renaming our country/state Albion? Oh dear, stil below Albania. And could be confused with a football team… I guess we won't be the UK once Scotland depart from our Union? Disunited Kingdom? 

Ruth, many thanks for your generous grant of Independence to my own few acres in Northern Ireland. But I'm afraid even 'Angleterre' will be pipped at the post by Albania.

I accidentally did that…..oops... and liberated Wales too. I guess that is what 19th cent politicians did when carving up former empires and the like. I heard that Disraeli burped after lunch as he was drawing a new border line and Bulgaria lost a huge chunk of land to, guess where, Albania! 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service