Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

The Ladder CC was set up 2007 - we are a social, nomadic team with players of varying abilities.

We play evening matches on Wednesdays at Ally Pally in June and July, and two matches a month on Sundays at pitches around North London, between May and September.

We also do indoor nets at Lord's in the winter on Sunday evenings.

We are always looking for more players, and we also have a couple of gaps in our fixture list for this summer, if you already play for a team and are looking for fixtures.

Please get back me to if you are interested.

Regards

Adam 

Tags for Forum Posts: alexandra park, ladder cricket club, parks

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Will.

Lots of our team are non Ladderites - the team was started by a few of us in N8 and N4. 

We play our midweek evening games at AP - have you played there before?

Our next net at Lord's is Sunday 27th Feb from 8-9pm if you are around. 

Regards

Adam
Oh Will, I have probably played against you. How is your Afghani Ringer who smashed us out of the game a couple of years ago at Mill Hill going?
Seriously Will, if you have played for Brondesbury at AP in the last four years you have probably played against me. I sm the lippy keeper who appeals if the batsman uses his hands. Ring a bell?
are you ever around for midweek games starting at 6pm?
Of course there are teas - this is cricket after all!!!
Golf, shirley?

The standard is very mixed -  you are very welcome to come down for a net at Lord's and see if you enjoy it.

Hi Adam,

I would be interested in playing on Wednesday evenings, in the last few seasons I've played the odd game for Monken Hadley, but don't really have the time to devote a whole Saturday to playing these days

What time do the Wednesday games start?

Julian

The games start at 6pm - are you up for coming for a net at Lord's on a Sunday evening?
Don't forget if you actually want to play serious cricket, there's always Alexandra Park CC.

Are you saying the ladder XI isn't serious?    Just because we frown on trying to pick fights with the opposition doesn't mean it's not serious...

THEY pick fights with ME. :)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service