Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This autumn how about popping a few bulbs around Harringay and making it bloom? Could it be an excuse for a bit of a planting party?
The Big Lunch crew think so.
Any plans already drawn up for this in Harringay?
Spring watchGuerilla Daffodils

Tags for Forum Posts: bulb plant, guerilla gardening

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've put some bulbs in my front garden... does that count??

Good idea though. I like the concept of guerilla gardening; it's so naughty, but quaint and nice at the same time.
Hello Anne, just noticed your post and wondered if you are referring to a specific event. You mention free bulbs ? I ask just because I am a parent involved in Early Years Gardening at Stroud Green Primary School and a small group of parents together with the children are hoping to fill all the planters and any available space in the school grounds with bulbs this autumn so obviously the chance of obtaining anything for free is an attractive one. I am very happy to get involved in any planting at the park in exchange for bulbs! Indeed any one else who has info about obtaining spare bulbs or has any spare please let me know. Many thanks, Juliette
Hi Juliette - if you click Liz's link to the "Big Bulb Plant" site, it gives details of 250 free bulbs available to the first x number of people to register.
Thank you I missed the link before.
Absolutely Bethany. Last year, I bunged bulbs into washing up bowls, window boxes and all over the front and back garden. There's not much scope for guerilla gardening in Warham, at least at the bottom end but I' m hoping that an all out assault on the ladder planters will be in the pipeline. Pemberton are doing us proud so far, let's get going on the rest of the planters!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service