Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Thank you to all the Green Party campaigners and voters who supported Dee Searle in the Tottenham Election

Dee has been great throughout this election campaign, with direction and humility, she has made us all feel confident and welcome and engaged as supporters.

Thank you all, it has been wonderful to see the friendly supporters new and familiar coming forward over this election.

The Green Party have established a significant base to build on now, and people will need us to be there over the next five years.

Keep rocking up to the public meetings and supporting initiatives that make all our lives better for those breakthroughs, small and large, it keeps us all connected and engaged.

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Dee ran a great and very visible campaign, often saw supporters outside H'gay Green Lanes station handing out leaflets plus Dee herself.

Don't think I spotted any Cons or Lab round here (or perhaps I blinked and missed them?) The result was very good and I hope you build on this base. 

The biggest buzz after an election is when people come up to you and say 'they voted Green,' or give some encouragement, I learn so much from interacting with residents, and I'm always left thinking about more issues as a consequence. It was lovely to see some fresh faces very committed with helping Dee.

We have every intention of building on the support we received over the election, and we will reduce the gap between the Greens & the parties elected, the only way to stem this, will be to adopt our policies, and inject sincerity and connection into politics, the care gene seems to be lacking from parties we have relied on in the past, at a time when we face such austerity.

Thanks Matt and Ruth!

We Greenies are not just here for elections, of course, we're in it for the long term, whether campaigning on national and local issues or organising events. 

We'll be holding open meetings on a range of topics over the coming months (all welcome), as well as supporting existing initiatives. Watch this space for details and do let us know if there's anything you think we should be getting involved in.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service