Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello,

I saw a stray dog walking up and down Hampden Road where I live today.

It was a large blonde dog that looked in decent health. He or she would cross the road to avoid people and was going into all the front gardens along the road, I guess looking for food.

I put some cat food (it's all I had) down for it, which it ate once I was a suitable distance away. I also gave it some water.

Does this dog sound like yours or do you know anyone in the area that has lost a dog?

I last saw it around 20 minutes ago, walking up Hampden Road in the direction of the mosque.

I phoned the RSPCA, but they don't collect stray dogs and the Haringey Warden will only collect out of hours from certain locations. I don't have a car and could not get the dog to come near enough to me anyway to try to move it :-(

I hope someone knows something about this dog.

Thanks.

Kelly

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kelly, 

I think it's this dog that its owners have been trying to trap. Contact details for the owner are on that post

Brent, get some dog food, and put food (and water if you can) out so the dog will keep on coming back. It'll give Terri a chance to come and get him / her. Fingers crossed!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service