Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Im trying to start up a weekly table top sale in harringay, I have the location and can supply the tables have around 10 people interested so far, tables will have to be booked in advance.
Venue will have an inside and outside so will go ahead rain or shine.
If your interested drop me a line for more information.

Views: 1827

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would be very interested. Keep us posted :)
Good news have been given the go ahead for starting up the table top sale. Just need to think of a start date and best way to advertise.
The venue will be The Langham 600 green lanes harringay n8.
I want to arrange a day that everybody thats interested can meet up and check the venue out.
Hope this info is helpful.

Let me know how you get on Carla, I might be interested.

Hi everyone good news a date has now been set. July 7th will be the 1st day of the table top sale and will be a weekly event. Time will be 11.30 for sellers and 12- 3.

Im hoping it will be a really good success so spread the word to all friends and family.

Would like to hold a meeting for all the people that's interested in having a table, so we can get to know each other and get to know the venue.

Can people do june 21st 6.30-7pm in the Langham club

Thanks

Hi great, yes I can meet 6.30-7pm

See you there

marika

Yes, I can be there and would like a table on 7 July.

Yeah the venue is very big so still have places
Hi Carla, sorry for delay in replying - have been away. Sorry, can't make meeting on 21 June but can do 7
July for actual sale. Let me know if that's ok. Thanks!
Hi
That is completly fine, if you could turn up at 11.15-11.30 that would be good
Great. Hope meeting went well. Is there anything new I need to know or do I just need to turn with things to sell?!
Hi
Yeah everything is fine with the table top sale going ahead, all you need to do is turn up on the day. Im in the middle of advertising at the moment so hopefully a nice crowd will turn up.
So sorry Carla but I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Hope all goes well.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service