Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi there,

The skip company recommendations on here date back a few years so could anyone kindly recommend a recent one who will also do the application for a licence via the council?

Many thanks

Emma

Tags for Forum Posts: skip hire

Views: 582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Found Clearabee excellent when needed clearance.

Thank you Kate. 

Thank you - I think on this occasion, we're going for the skip and the permit as the wait and load sounds a bit stressful! It is a bit more expensive of course. Do I need to apply for a bay suspension then? I thought you just put a couple of bins out to save the space! Thanks

Ha ha! Thank you.

Hi all,

Just wanted to update that after reading Hunt Skips dodgy reviews we booked our skip with Town Skips and didn't have any problems. Skip was delivered dead on time ( I phoned the day before and booked it for 8am) and when we had finished with it 4 days later, I phoned them up and they collected the same day (in the mid-afternoon).

Will leave them a good review on Google Reviews now as I feel like they were good to me so deserve it.

Best wishes

Interested in any recent skip hire experiences. Also, do the skip company sort out the permit or is it up to the resident? We need to get one quickly so am keen to find the most efficient option. 

Hi there I'd be really pleased to receive any further recommendations for a reliable, reasonable skip hire company?

Thanks

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service