Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I'm at the top of the list so have been offered a season ticket does anyone fancy sharing it with me? 

Please let me know ASAP.

Cheers

Ben

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Phil, I'm in the gods in the upper north so lots of singing!!! Seats were going thick and fast, literally, the one I chose had gone before I responded to the email! its crazy. Nevertheless, I'm over the moon, but ironically sitting a matter of feet below it.

Hi Ben. Yes I would be interested in sharing. I live on the ladder and would be keen to work something out. Please email or message me back. Cheers. David
I'm interested too Ben. Drop me a message if you're still looking.

Thanks
Alternatively . . . Leyton Orient, 12 minutes train ride from Harringay Green Lanes.
- exciting times, just missed out (via penalty shoot out at Wembley) on promotion to the championship last year, new owner promising serious investment . . . . under 11s can get £50 season tickets, and my son and I can get season tickets for £295 in total.
2014-15 SEASON TICKET PRICES

GALLERY 
Adult £630
Concession £430
WEST/EAST
Adult £350 
Concession £230
SOUTH
Adult £325
Concession £220
NORTH
Adult £220
Concession £150
Under 18 £75
Under 11 £50

Read more at http://www.leytonorient.com/news/article/season-tickets-270514-1574...

David and Mihir please send me a connection request and then another message with your phone numbers. Cheers Ben.

Mihir, apologies but the ticket has now gone. David was the first to respond. I'll let you know if anything changes.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service