Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Anyone got feedback on new place?

Tags for Forum Posts: brouhaha

Views: 4141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Give the guys a break. They just opened. I'm sure they'll appreciate feedback, but new businesses often take a few weeks to settle in. The brothers are just about as good as Harringay born-and-bred as it gets. Let's cut 'em some slack, eh.

I did ask for feedback, good or bad.............

Agreed - very early days. The boys have done an amazing job to get this this far.

Popped in again late this afternoon. Dipesh & Paresh were very welcoming and I was pleased to see it buzzing again.
As I'm sure we've all noticed, the manager of the Salisbury hails from Wales. The OP asked for our views. We've given them. Good luck to the owners.. but warm words butter no parsnips, to quote Stephen Fry.
Who's not local, by the way. Well, West Hampstead

PF was asking for feedback Jessica - I gave mine...what is your problem with that....

don't roll your eyes too much - it can hurt. 

The Camden Hells Unfiltered American Lager brought me back for a second night on saturday.
They still seem unsure what they are going to offer on the food front. I was told Tapas, but I think they mean an international variety of small dishes rather than just Spanish. 

Amazon offer -

" Indian-Style Tapas

Bangalore Express "

Must be what's meant by " Fusion "

Anyone got the complete beer list? So far I've got a Redemption of some kind and Camden Hells Unfiltered. Will have to pop in this week.

Ask Paresh on this thread.

Ah, seems they've got some sort of deal with Heineken beers which is a shame. I was hoping for a few more independents but Camden Town Pale Ale is a step in the right direction. Early days...

We popped in on opening night and Sunday night and really liked it. Nice welcoming atmosphere.
We also liked the garden ladder and while sad to see it go we're glad it's still a pub. I think it can only be good to have a choice of a few places depending on mood and was good to see the Salisbury staff supporting it too.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service