Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

This year I haven't had the same amount of time to give to the local elections as I did in 2010. So it'l be DIY. A couple of the local parties have already asked me what they can post on HoL. Here's where I think I'm at:

1. Each party may add one forum post outlining their policies and answering questions from others on HoL. Following the initial post, any additional comment candidates from that party want to make should be made as comments to the party thread. Harringay has three wards. There will be one thread per party to cover all wards.

2. No party representative or prospective councillor may comment on the other parties' threads. 

Tags for Forum Posts: 2014 elections

Views: 2657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Groan...We have to listen to Lydia all over again? ;-)

I was talking to God the other day. 

He agrees with you.

(every Jewish mother thinks her son is God)

Lydia Rivlin: Conservative Party candidate for Harringay Ward.

Well that's not nice. No need to be personal.

This is soooo unfair....! #Gagged 

Disclaimer: I am a Tesco's Clubcard Holder.

:-)))

It's ok Sharon, whatever I have to say... I've a feeling you'll say what I am thinking! x

Disclaimer: I am a member of the "Hugh Flouch 4 Hottie of Harringay 2014" society 

Three wards in Harringay. You're in Harringay Ward. Borough ward map attached.

Attachments:

Fate stepping in with a little joke -- all the names of the various Haringey wards are the right way round, but the name of Haringey Council is back to front AND upside down.  Is this an omen?

btw.  Harringay Ward is a Holy Trinity.  It is one ward but divided up into three sections -- HA1, HA2 and HA3. 

Lydia Rivlin: Conservative candidate for Harringay Ward

Three wards in Harringay. You're in Harringay Ward.

Hugh, this could confuse. It confused me at first! I think you mean there are three polling areas or districts in Harringay Ward, each with a single designated polling station, as Lydia said. Polling cards that have been sent out that indicate polling stations.

19 Wards in the Borough.

Thanks for the map.

I confess I hadn't noticed that "Haringey Council" was upside down until Lydia spotted it. Is this a technical problem with the file ... or a form of carelessness?

It surely cannot be to match the Oakfield Road roundabout with the arrows going round the wrong way, because that was fixed.

Disclosure:
am a prospective councillor candidate
Highgate Ward | Liberal Democrat Party

Just noticed your comment and I'm confused by your confusion. 19 wards in Haringey; 3 wards in Harringay. Easy innit.

I thought that too Anne... But including Stroud Green not Seven Sisters...? Maybe I am wrong.

That's right, Anne. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service