Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I know who you are and I have reported you. This is not acceptable.

Tags for Forum Posts: flytipping, litter

Views: 1733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just word search "pemberton" in the pdf and there are about 10 or so entries.

Oh ok, I didn't realise you could do that!

Right, now that's interesting because I can't find any of the properties that cause most of the flytipping on Pemberton Rd bridge. The main culprit is 53 55 (aka the flytipping house), 51 next door to them, and 52 next door to me (the tripletshare HMO). Which would suggest that either I'm not looking properly, or they are operating illegally. If anyone has time to check if these addresses are on there I would be most grateful. I also am shocked by how many HMO's there are on Warham rd!

The other problem is that only the property addresses appear on the list, so even if they are on there it doesn't give me a means of contacting the actual owners.

These are the contacts of the lady who is (was) managing the HMO licencing in Harringay/Haringey. She would be very happy if we flagged any HMOs that are not currently on her register.

Glayne Russell (Mrs)

Senior Environmental Health Officer (Shared and Empty Homes)

Haringey Council, Housing Improvement Team (Private Sector)

Apex House, 820 Seven Sisters Road N15 5PQ

T. 020 8489 5252

E. glayne.russell@haringey.gov.uk

Just posted on HMOs separately here.

Correction 55 is the flytipping house. 52 is the tripletshare sublet (I was told 13 residents by someone who lives there) next to me.

Edited by Site Admin in line wth our T&C's

Did you report it to the council?

Maybe she should get together with a few neighbours and write a joint complaint to the council? There are clearly various people in the street who have tried to do something about it, but have not been heard. Maybe writing all together would go a bit further? 

I've started lobbing their crap back over their wall. It probably won't stop them doing it but it makes me feel better.

ah ah! I think we should all do it!

There's a Chanel 4 TV programme on a plate.
Maybe you should also put a letter through their door asking them to stop. People so often claim "ignorance of the law". For that matter a warning letter from the Council isn't too much to expect. Eventually you'll get a photograph of them in the act and then the Council will have to act.
I've been telling him to stop doing it for 4 years and he just spews misogynistic insults at me and does it anyway. I doubt he can read so no point sending him a letter. He knows I report him to the council but the council never do anything. The council seem to care less than the flytippers. The problem is these people have no shame, and they don't care if the street is a mess. They don't care if I complain about them, or even if everyone knows it is them.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service