Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I saw this story on Facebook and thought how brilliant it would work on our ladder roads. Pemberton Road play street in the summer maybe Justin?

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Confusion-erroneous-10k-donation-Park-...

Views: 430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I want one on  my road!

Wow! That looks fun. I know that street in Bristol though - it's very steep. I wonder how it works - does the water somehow travel back up the hill to the top??

Domestic ones I've seen have a hosepipe feeding the top end. Maybe the bottom could be directed into a garden/park, during a drought.

I don't think i'd like to slide down fully clothed unless i'd had a lot to drink so this would be a hot weather event only i guess ?

Are they at the £10k level there?

We had a slip 'n slide in the back yard when i was a kid, really fun. You can make a diy simple one for not so much. Could do one for kids at Fairland Park, down the mound with the flag pole or the one with the blue hand seat on the top, if we could find a water supply - maybe one of the nearby houses thats not on a water meter?

That does look great, but at 10k a pop.... I still cannot believe we have not had any snow to sledge down the hill on.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service