Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I just watched last night's newsnight. I can't really talk about it because. This is a shame as education aside there were some really interesting points on entryism. This is where a small group take over a larger, more influential group by joining and electing themselves to key positions, taking advantage of disaffected members or low memberships.

Sadly, I'd have to be so careful talking about it, I really can't, upsetting as it was to watch.

Tags for Forum Posts: david moyes, democracy, nut, st ann's labour, stanns, teaching

Views: 964

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since something like must have taken quite a bit of time, I assume it must have been created by one of those "long-term unemployed" to whom the creator refers.

Lydia Rivlin: Conservative candidate for Harringay ward

I was talking about entryism--which is the tactic whereby the members of a small and radical group posing as ordinary members of any influential organisation, pursue a co-ordinated strategy to gain control of that organisation for their own political ends.  My experience was with the SWP. Round here the experience may involve a different set of people but it is the same situation.

Lydia Rivlin: Conservative party candidate for Harringay ward.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service